Please specify your arrival/departure date, include flight or not, hotel type, Transportation and number of people in your party, If your travel plans are not finalized yet, we can not make any decision to getting the exact price.
Day 1 MEDAN - PARAPAT
Arrive at Kuala Namu International Airport Medan or the guests waiting at hotel lobby in Medan, welcomed or met by our Tour Guide.
- Depart for Parapat via Pematang Siantar passing the Trans Sumatra Highway lined with the palm and rubber plantation.
- A stop will be made in Pematang Siantar at Toko Paten, a snack shop where you can purchase many kinds of local snacks, such as Tang-Tang, Teng-Teng, etc made of peanuts (shopping is personal account).
- The tour proceeds to Parapat, a tourism city located right on the shore of Lake Toba. Up on arrival; check in hotel.
- Dinner will be served within the hotel restaurant or at local restaurant.
- Free program after dinner.
Day 2 PARAPAT - SAMOSIR TOUR -BERASTAGI
After breakfast, check out from hotel. You will be dropped to ship harbor. An exciting visit will be made to Samosir Island.
- An Island located right in the middle of Lake Toba.
- This tour will visit Ambarita dan Tomok villages in Samosir Island using motorized boat. Ambarita is a village where you can see the Batak traditional houses at Huta Siallagan.
- At the place, there are stone chairs and table that formerly used by the king to trial for the enemies of the king, where the deprivation and the execution of the king’s enemies who were convicted and sentenced to death.
- Even in this place also the cannibalistic tribe of Batak legend ever existed hundreds of years ago.
- Tomok is a historical village on the island of Samosir not far from the Ferry terminal.
- In Tomok, you can see the ancient tomb of King Sidabutar whom was known in legend as the first person who came to the island.
- In that place there is also Sigale-gale, the puppet man that can dance tortor (typical Batak Toba dances).
- In Tomok you can purchase souvenirs as well as in Ambarita.
- After visiting both places, you will leave Samosir Island for Parapat in the mainland of Sumatra for lunch at local restaurant.
- After lunch, you will depart for Berastagi in Karo Highland via Simarjarunjung. En route stops at Simarjarunjung and Sipisopiso waterfall with its scenic and wonderful Lake Toba views. Upon arrival in Berastagi, you will visit Fruit Market, where you can purchase many kinds of local fresh fruits and souvenirs.
- In Berastagi you can also ride a horse or pony-cart namely “sado”, all at your own expenses. Check in hotel, overnight stay will be in Berastagi. Dinner will be served at hotel restaurant or local restaurant.
Day 3 BERASTAGI - MEDAN
Breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel.
- Tour proceeds to Medan passing the hilly roads.
- Upon arrival in Medan, lunch at local restaurant.
- After lunch, you will go city tour to visit Maimoon Palace and Grand Mosque.
- Check in hotel afterward. Overnight stay in Medan. Dinner will be served at local restaurant.
- Free program after dinner.
Day 4 MEDAN - AIRPORT
Breakfast at hotel and check out. You will go visiting shopping centers to purchase many kinds of souvenir.
- Lunch will be served at local restaurant. You can also buy local gifts such as Bika Ambon, Lapis Legit, Bolu Gulung or Durian Pancake, even you can enjoy eating durians at durians shops at your own leisure. Transfer to Airport for your next destination.
- Tour Ends.
03 (three) nights hotel accommodation (twin/triple-sharing basis)
Meals as written on the program above(3 x Breakfast, 3 x Lunch and 3 x Dinner).
Tourist Coach/Car (fully air conditioned) during the tour.
All transportation in destination location
Tour Guide (English/Indonesian/Malay) for group more than 10 persons and for group less than 11 persons, the driver will be as tour guide incharge.
Mineral water as extra service in the coach/car.
Tipping for Guide & Driver
Personal expenses such as shopping or purchasing anything for self usage