Tanjung Tuan is located in Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia, but is governed by the state of Malacca. Tanjung Tuan is facing the Straits of Malacca. It is located about 16 km from Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan. This Tanjung Tuan Wildlife Reserve is part of the Tanjung Tuan Wildlife Reserve, Malacca. It is sometimes referred to as the Tanjung Tuan Recreation Forest or the Protection of Life Wild, Marine Park State of Malacca. Tanjung Tuan is rich in natural fauna and flora her. The area of the reserve is 60.75 hectares. It is the Dipterokapa Forest Hill beaches that still exist in Malaysia. This area is a very convenient route important for migrating birds from Asia to the South as well as from the South returned to the Continent of Asia.
1. Every 10 people - 1 Person @ RM250 Driver
2. Drinking Water - Not included.
3. Emergency Box - Not I=included.
4. Activities From the entrance of Simpan Tanjung Tuan forest to Bukit Batu Putih only.
5. Time To Go And Return: 3.5 Hours
Before Entering the Forest Area
1. Healthy Body.
2. Do Not Go Alone.
3. Wear Shoes, Pants & Long sleeve Shirts.
4. Enter with a person who are familiar with the Forest.
5. Do Not Go At Night.
6. It is forbidden to go during the rainy season
7. Bring the Emergency Box with you
8. Bring enough Drinking Water