1) Tourists will be given to wear Traditional Malay Dresses individually and appoint a pair to be the Bride and Groom.
2) Tourists will march like a true Malay Indigenous Wedding Party following Silat & Traditional Dance performances.
3) Tourism will be entertained with traditional Cak Lempong music.
4) Dinner menu for Tourists is the authentic Java dish of Nasi Ambeng.
5) Tourists will be given the opportunity to learn and cook traditional Rempeyek Malay cakes.
6) Tourists will be given the opportunity to make & cook traditional No.2 Ondeh-ondeh.
7) Tourists have the opportunity to
buy some Village Products at some of the Booths provided.