D’Pelandok Best Homestay was first established by 10 villagers in 2009. They started to register and take some homestay courses with the Ministry Tourism of the Negeri Sembilan Branch with the aim of increasing revenue villagers in a way that attracts tourists from within and outside the country this village by introducing the existing village culture led by Abu Bakar Bin Yusof and assisted by Roslan Abdul Aziz Bin Yusof.
The focus of this village is especially on the coast there are many beaches beautiful especially at dusk at sunset. In connection with they made it the main product and adapted it to various programs and Activities that attract tourists to this village.
1. Flower Manggar, Flower Flower & Compost Pillow
2. Welcome Drink
3. Welcome Session And Short Video Impressions About
Telok Pelandok Village.
4. An introductory session with the Adopt Family.
5. Go to Foster Family home.
6. Lunch at Foster Family home & do some activities there.
1. Breakfast with the Foster Family
2. The aerobics program.
3. Gotong-royong program with the community.
4. Learn to Paint & Color Batik.
5. Lunch & Rest at Foster Family Home
6. Afternoon Tea & Farewell Party