D’Pelandok Best Homestay was first established by 10 villagers in 2009. They started to register and take some homestay courses with the Ministry Tourism of the Negeri Sembilan Branch with the aim of increasing revenue villagers in a way that attracts tourists from within and outside the country this village by introducing the existing village culture led by Abu Bakar Bin Yusof and assisted by Roslan Abdul Aziz Bin Yusof.
The focus of this village is especially on the coast there are many beaches beautiful especially at dusk at sunset. In connection with they made it the main product and adapted it to various programs and Activities that attract tourists to this village.
1) Tourists will be given to wear Traditional Malay Dresses individually and appoint a pair to be the Bride and Groom.
2) Tourists will march like a true Malay Indigenous Wedding Party following Silat & Traditional Dance performances.
3) Tourism will be entertained with traditional Cak Lempong music.
4) Dinner menu for Tourists is the authentic Java dish of Nasi Ambeng.
5) Tourists will be given the opportunity to learn and cook traditional Rempeyek Malay cakes.
6) Tourists will be given the opportunity to make & cook traditional No.2 Ondeh-ondeh.
7) Tourists have the opportunity to
buy some Village Products at some of the Booths provided.