GOGOH is a Malay word that means Javanese to admire / fish the traditional way that the villagers usually do after paddy fields.
Night Walk is a nighttime activity around the paddy fields to see and recognize the flora and fauna and enjoy the beauty and taste of the night.
- from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- Have a morning drink and visit the cornfield
- Lunch menu Kampong Homestay Activity Center
- Activities for spreading canned bread
- fishing activities in paddy fields.
- Drink afternoon and end activities.