Day 2 PARAPAT - SAMOSIR TOUR -BERASTAGI
After breakfast, check out from hotel. You will be dropped to ship harbor. An exciting visit will be made to Samosir Island.
- An Island located right in the middle of Lake Toba.
- This tour will visit Ambarita dan Tomok villages in Samosir Island using motorized boat. Ambarita is a village where you can see the Batak traditional houses at Huta Siallagan.
- At the place, there are stone chairs and table that formerly used by the king to trial for the enemies of the king, where the deprivation and the execution of the king’s enemies who were convicted and sentenced to death.
- Even in this place also the cannibalistic tribe of Batak legend ever existed hundreds of years ago.
- Tomok is a historical village on the island of Samosir not far from the Ferry terminal.
- In Tomok, you can see the ancient tomb of King Sidabutar whom was known in legend as the first person who came to the island.
- In that place there is also Sigale-gale, the puppet man that can dance tortor (typical Batak Toba dances).
- In Tomok you can purchase souvenirs as well as in Ambarita.
- After visiting both places, you will leave Samosir Island for Parapat in the mainland of Sumatra for lunch at local restaurant.
- After lunch, you will depart for Berastagi in Karo Highland via Simarjarunjung. En route stops at Simarjarunjung and Sipisopiso waterfall with its scenic and wonderful Lake Toba views. Upon arrival in Berastagi, you will visit Fruit Market, where you can purchase many kinds of local fresh fruits and souvenirs.
- In Berastagi you can also ride a horse or pony-cart namely “sado”, all at your own expenses. Check in hotel, overnight stay will be in Berastagi. Dinner will be served at hotel restaurant or local restaurant.