Day 2 JAKARTA – BANDUNG THROUGH PUNCAK
After breakfast , check out hotel then :
– visit Rumah Batik Danar Hadi for buying quality Indonesia Batik brand.
– Enjoy TAMAN MINI INDONESIA INDAH (TMII) a garden displaying miniatures houses from 33 provinices, art and handicraft. Lunch at local restaurant.
– After lunch Visit Taman Safari Taman Safari is located near the old main road between Jakarta and Bandung, West Java. It is roughly 80 kilometres (50 mi) from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Jakarta and 78 kilometres (48 mi) from Bandung. Visitors are encouraged to drive through the park and it is possible to come within touching distance of most of the animals. Six wildlife shows are offered, including a Wild West Show, Dolphin Show, and Elephant Show. The amusement park section of Taman Safari also contains small rides and specialised exhibits that focus on Humboldt penguins, nocturnal animals from Indonesia and India, wallabies and kangaroos, and crocodiles. Bungalows and camping sites are available for guests who wish to stay in the park overnight.
– After visited Taman Safari continue trip to Bandung, on the way you enjoy the view of the tea plantation.
– Arrive in Bandung check in hotel and Free Program
Lunch and Dinner at Local Restaurant