Explore the Attractions of the Linggi River.
1) Tourists will be taken down the Linggi River using the Travel Clock for 8 km at 6:30 pm. Between stops to visit is the historical site
Japanese Tax Jetty.
2) Throughout the journey Travelers will it looks like some alligator's tail is extended Linggi River Trip. Crocodiles are wrong a lot of animal sepsis in this river.
3) Tourists will be taken to the fishing spots where Galah shrimp are fishing. Can see & ask about ways to fish lobster. If there is a provision you can buy it directly with them.
4) Among the next stops will be
visited is Bird Island Island. Thousands of crocodiles are coming home to her place at dusk.At night the travelers will have the chance to see the Fireflies in the Linggi River.
5) Tourists will pass through the Jeti Tanjung Agas bridges the border between Negeri Sembilan and Malacca.